SCONTO SUL PRIMO ORDINE CON IL CODICE "1STORDER"

Sale
Sale
Cantina Olianas

Organic Rosato Olianas Rosé

GRAPES Cannonau 80% Vermentino 20%

ALCOHOL CONTENT 14.5%

ORIGIN

Vineyards from the lands of Gergei.

PROCESSING AND AGING

The grapes are placed in the press for a few hours in contact with the skins, then transferred to 50hl steel vats. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature for about a month. As required by the BIOINTEGRAL method, it is activated in a natural way, using Vermentino as a "pie de cuve", without the use of selected yeasts, activators or enzymes. After fermentation, about 80% of the wine remains in "sur lie" aging in steel for 5 months, while the remaining 20% ​​is aged in Tonneaux for the same period. Then the wine is clarified with bentonite and undergoes a light filtration. After a minimal addition of sulphites, the wine is bottled.

FEATURES

Color: intense cherry pink, with light pink shades.

Bouquet: fresh, lively and fragrant, with floral and fruity notes, it is a wine with good acidity and flavor.

Taste: balanced between the freshness of an excellent white wine and the structure of Cannonau.

FOOD PAIRINGS

Young, fresh and lively wine great as an aperitif. It goes well with shellfish, souffle, fried or grilled white meat.

  • €9,90
  • €12,00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 0%