DISCOUNT ON FIRST ORDER WITH CODE "1STORDER"

Sale
Sale
Cantina della Vernaccia

Vernaccia Terresinis 2019

GRAPES Vernaccia 85% Vermentino 15%

ALCOHOL CONTENT 13%

ORIGIN

Vineyards located in the Sinis peninsula, Oristano, of an alluvial nature with a loam-sandy mixture.

PROCESSING AND AGING

It ferments for about 20 days at low temperature in oak barrels for about 30% of the mass, the remaining 70% in steel. Once the entire mass has been assembled, the wine is aged for one month in steel with weekly batonnage which confers an important complexity of aromas and structure. The refinement continues until bottling in steel or cement vats.

FEATURES

Color: straw yellow animated by golden reflections.

Bouquet: floral sensations and delicate white pulp fruits, enriched by nuances of sweet spices given by the short maturation in oak barriques.

Taste: subtle structure, which does not stand out so much for freshness as for flavor.

FOOD PAIRINGS

Excellent white as an aperitif, to drink alone or accompanied by seafood appetizers. Perfect to accompany seafood first courses such as linguine with clams sprinkled with mullet bottarga.

  • €8,90
  • €10,50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 0%