F.A.Q. - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is Sardegnavini?
SardegnaVini is an online wine shop of wines, beers and spirits produced in our beloved Sardinia.
2. Is my personal data safe?
3. Do I have to be registered with Sardegnavini.it to place an order?
Not necessarily. It is also possible to order by purchasing as guests.
4. How can I change my login details (email, password, address)?
Just click on the login section that you find at the top right in the part dedicated to the header of the site. From there you will have access to the panel of your personal data and you can change what you prefer.
5. I would like to contact you to give suggestions or ask for availability for products that I cannot find on the shop: what should I do?
Your opinion is very important to us. Write to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.
6. Can I cancel an order placed?
Once concluded and sent, the order can no longer be canceled. If you had any problems during the purchase, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what happened. We will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
7. How can I return a product?
To find out the return procedure, consult our conditions of sale or write us an email at email@example.com.
8. I received a damaged bottle: how can I return it and be refunded?
Couriers are usually careful to handle the packages we send carefully. If for some reason one or more bottles should have arrived damaged at your address, contact our customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the extent of the damage. We will answer you as soon as possible. In case of damaged goods, you may be asked to send us the bottle to be returned and to send us a photo with the description of the damage by e-mail in order to avoid similar problems in the future.
9. Can I change my parcel delivery address?
Once an order has been placed, it is no longer possible to change the shipping address. However, if you have not yet placed an order, you can correct or change your address at any time: just click on the Login section that you find at the top right of the section dedicated to the site header. From there you will have access to the panel of your personal data and you can change what you prefer.
10. What type of payment method can I use on Sardegnavini.it?
You can use Paypal and major credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Poste Pay), or pay by bank transfer.
11. Is my details safe when I make a payment?
With Sardegnavini you are safe: all payment information is encrypted to ensure the highest degree of privacy.
12. What is the CVV code of the credit card?
The CVV code is a 3-digit number printed on the back of your credit card.
13. Can I make a gift and send it directly to a friend?
Of course, it will be sufficient to enter his address during checkout. Please indicate in the order notes that it is a gift and, if you also want to insert a card with a dedication, we will write two lines behind your indication. Obviously we will not include any price references inside the package!
14. What are the shipping times for my package?
Shipping times depend on the wines you have chosen. If all the products in your cart are ready for delivery, the order will be shipped within 24 working hours, in other cases we will ship within 72 working hours.
15. Can I track the shipment of my order?
Sure. Within your personal panel, in the "Track an order" section you can follow the path of your package.
16. How much does it cost to ship a package?
Shipping costs in Italy are fixed and amount to € 9.95. However, if your order is equal to or greater than 60 €, the shipping costs are free.
17. What do I do if my wine tastes like cork?
Even if it happens very rarely (about 0.5% of bottles) it can happen that your wine tastes like a cork. In this case, keep the defective bottle with its contents and write to email@example.com: we will intervene as soon as possible. Refunds or replacements cannot be made in the absence of the bottle.