Pursuant to art. 13 of the d. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data, Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. provides some information about the use of personal data provided to us by current or future customers. By "personal data" we mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable person, who has been registered in any way.
The personal data held by Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. they are collected directly from customers when requesting the supply of goods or services.
Personal data are processed within the normal activity of Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. according to the following purposes: 1. purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the relationship with customers; 2. purposes deriving from legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law or by supervisory and control bodies; 3. purposes of protecting the legitimate interests of Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. in court or elsewhere in accordance with the principles established by law
In relation to the indicated purposes, the processing of personal data takes place using manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Inside the Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. your data can only be accessed by appointed employees belonging to central or peripheral services and offices.
For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. you may need to communicate your data also to external subjects or organizations as long as the latter consent to use personal data only to carry out the tasks assigned according to the instructions of Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. and to observe its provisions. These subjects or organizations fall into the following categories:
-people or structures that perform for Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. technical or support activities, such as but not limited to: software development / maintenance;
- legal, tax consultants, notaries, experts;
- subjects that carry out banking, financial or insurance services, including subjects that intervene in the management of payment systems;
- subjects who detect risks of illegal, financial behavior for the purpose of preventing the risk of insolvency and debt collection companies;
- subjects who carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. , also to protect the interests of customers;
Obligation to provide Bibite San Gemiliano s.a.s. does not require your consent for the processing and communication of data relating to the purpose under 1) as required for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, under 2) as required by law, under 3) as necessary for the protection of their rights. Rights of the interested party The rights of the interested party in relation to the processing of their personal data are indicated in art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/03 below.
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, etc. in the event that this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested part has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.