This store requires javascript to be enabled for some features to work correctly.

  • SPEDIZIONE GRATIS SOPRA 60 €

  • CONSEGNA IN ITALIA IN 1 - 3 GIORNI LAVORATIVI

  • PAGAMENTO ALLA CONSEGNA DISPONIBILE

Sale
Sale
Cantina del Rimedio

Terresinis Valle del Tirso 2023

  • €10,90
  • €13,00
75 cl

🏆 Acquistando questo prodotto ottieni 11 punti

Non disponibile
  • Vermentino
  • Aperitivo fra amici

Si prega di notare che l'etichetta del prodotto mostrata in foto potrebbe variare. Tutte le informazioni dettagliate sul vino sono fornite nella scheda prodotto.

GRAPE VARIETY Vernaccia 85% Vermentino 15%

GRADATION 13%

ORIGIN

Vineyards located in the Sinis peninsula, Oristano, of an alluvial nature with a sandy-loam mixture.

PROCESSING

It ferments for approximately 20 days at low temperature in oak barriques for approximately 30% of the mass, the remaining 70% in steel. Once the entire mass has been assembled, the wine ages for a month in steel with weekly batonnage which gives important complexity of aromas and structure. The refinement continues until bottling in steel or concrete tanks.

CHARACTERISTICS

Color: straw yellow animated by golden reflections.

Perfume: floral sensations and delicate white pulp fruits, enriched by nuances of sweet spices given by the short maturation in oak barriques.

Taste: thin structure, which does not stand out so much for freshness as for flavor.

COMBINATIONS

Excellent white as an aperitif, to drink alone or accompanied by seafood appetizers. Perfect to accompany seafood first courses such as linguine with clams dusted with mullet bottarga.

AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS

5StarWines the Book 2023 Vinitaly - 92/100

The WineHunter Award 2022 - Red Award